There is no translation available.
There are currently parallel initiatives on the way of developing European policy recommendations for the care of sarcoma patients.
- The “Sarcoma Policy Checklist” aims to help drive meaningful policy changes for sarcoma patients across Europe. It was launched February 8th, 2017 and has now been published in BMC Cancer. It can be accessed here or downloaded below.
The "Sarcoma Policy Checklist has been developed by a group of experts, consisting of leading patient groups, clinical and industry representatives on sarcoma. It is giving policy makers five areas to focus efforts in order to improve care for sarcoma patients.
- pdf Sarcoma Policy Checklist Publication in BMC Cancer (401 KB)
- pdf Sarcoma Policy Checklist in English (4.43 MB)
- pdf Sarcoma Policy Checklist in Spanish (4.43 MB)
- pdf Sarcoma Policy Checklist in Italian (4.45 MB)
- pdf Sarcoma Policy Checklist in French (16.45 MB)
- pdf Sarcoma Policy Checklist in German (4.44 MB)
- pdf Infographic "Sarcoma Policy Checklist" (878 KB)
Poster "Sarcoma Policy Checklist"
- The European Cancer Organisation (ECCO) developed a policy paper and recommendations in order to improve care and outcomes for patients with sarcoma.
pdf ECCO Essential Requirements for Quality Cancer Care: Soft Tissue Sarcoma in Adults and Bone Sarcoma. A critical review (613 KB)