SPAEN is launching a new series of webinar with different focus in late summer of 2021:
The SPAEN Knowledge Spot webinars are a source of highly accessible information for well-informed, knowledgeable non-specialists - such as SPAEN's national patient advocacy groups.
- ...streamlining and organizing information in ways that make the information clear and memorable
- ...highlighting key takeaways at end of each presentation
We plan four “Knowledge Spot”-Webinars on “Medical/scientific highlights 2021” in February/March 2022 with reports from ESMO, CTOS and EMSOS 2021 for soft tissue sarcomas, bone sarcomas, GIST and desmoids. These are the dates:
- 9th of Feb. 2022, 5:30-7:00pm CET / 11:30am-1pm EST : GIST - click here to register
- 16th of Feb. 2022, 5:30-7:00pm CET / 11:30am-1pm EST: Desmoids - click here to register
- 9th of March 2022, 5:30-7:00pm CET / 11:30am-1pm EST: Bone Sarcomas - click here to register
- 23rd of March 2022, 5:30-7:00pm CET / 12:30-2pm EST: Soft Tissue Sarcomas - click here to register
For those who missed a webinar: Please take a look at the SPAEN Youtube Channel to find recordings of previous webinars.
Coffee Chat: An interactive webinar series for patient advocates
Expert patient advocates are an invaluable source of practical knowledge about advocacy work. We believe their hands-on experience and best practice examples should be shared with the wider sarcoma patient advocate community.
That’s why SPAEN launched Coffee Chat, a new webinar series launched in 2021.
Coffee Chat gives SPAEN Member Groups and their leadership teams the opportunity to learn from expert patient advocates in an interactive online setting. The advocacy-related topics together with the interactive nature of the sessions will ensure their practical relevance for Member Groups of all sizes and levels of experience.
Future Coffee Chat sessions will be advertised here in due course.
Previous Coffe Chat sessions:
- Peer-to-peer support in sarcoma patient advocacy: Staying in touch with patients
29. September 2021 18:00 CET/12:00 ET
Recording of the session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1P5oaP1OgE
Coffee Chat 2021: Peer-to-peer Support