SOS Desmoide France
45, rue René La Combe, 49 100 Angers, France
Email : عنوان البريد الإلكتروني هذا محمي من روبوتات السبام. يجب عليك تفعيل الجافاسكربت لرؤيته.
Karine le Bobinnec (President)
- Its aim: like most PAGs, it is to develop the awareness of this disease, stimulate research, inform & support patients. It started in 1998.
- The core of our organisation lies in a team of about ten persons who meet every month. It is worth noting that the association was created by a duo: one patient and one doctor. Still, to-day, this team counts three doctors.
- The patients committee works on communication aspects of our projects and gives their feeling on the shape and the content as well.
- We have a Medical & Scientific Council to advise us on medical and research subjects. Most specialities (oncology, surgery, anatomo-pathology, biology, …) are represented among its twenty members. They meet at least once a year.
- Support to individuals (patients and relatives) is provided by members of the core team, along with a psychological support offered by two psychiatrists members of the association
- Formalized communication channels are : our web site ; a quarterly bulletin ; and our annual meetings