Sarcoma Patients EuroNet e.V./Assoc. (SPAEN) welcomes corporate donations, grants and sponsorship to fund certain projects and to enable the association to grow and develop.
SPAEN invites companies and individuals to become corporate members or supporters with an annual unrestricted grant. Corporate members include commercial companies/organisations that would like to demonstrate their willingness to establish a long-term relationship with the association and an active commitment to sarcoma cancer patients by supporting SPAEN.
SPAEN has developed a policy on commercial funding which provides a set of principles that will be used to guide SPAEN’s decisions. This policy will apply to all potential relations with any company from any industry.
Purpose of the policy
- To ensure a consistent and transparent cooperation with commercial companies
- To maintain the association’s independence from commercial influences. SPAEN reserves the right to terminate any project or partnership where agreements have been transgressed or where the relationship contravenes SPAEN’s “Code of Practice”
- To clearly state SPAEN's position towards patients, its member organizations, commercial companies and the wider public
- To provide clear direction for SPAEN Board Members, enabling them to initiate relations with commercial companies with the full backing and endorsement from the members of the association
- SPAEN’s Board Members are expected to adhere to the policy that will be reviewed annually and may be revised as circumstances demand.
For further information please see the SPAEN pdf Code of Practice (89 KB>)> .
SPAEN corporate members (sustaining partners) 2017
SPAEN gratefully received in 2017 equally unrestricted educational grants from